Wednesday, April 25, 2012

chromatism: cobalt blue

Everyone has their go-to color that they just know they look good in [c'mon, it's okay to brag!] As I got older & needed more formal wear for more events, I always gravitated toward 
cobalt blue.

Cobalt blue has gotten me through two homecoming courts, one prom, a wedding, & technically every single day of senior year ["Providence... Go big blue!"] Even last week when I hosted a fashion show for work, a cobalt blue pencil dress I express-shipped from ASOS saved my fashion crisis. 

SO imagine how stoked I was when I found out the electric color 
was a huge forecasted trend for this coming fall!

However:
What's $200 now in-stores is going to be $2,000 come autumn, so here
are the two cobalt blue pieces you need to own and how to wear them now & then
[before they break your bank]


{contents} cobalt denim: j. brand + blazer: 3.1 phillip lim + razor-back silk tank: 3.1 phillip lim + satin and suede pump: ysl + printed chiffon top: l'agence + should bag: victoria beckham + suede pumps: giuseppe zanotti

{contents} cobalt blue blouse: michael kors + color block bangle: etro + flower print denim: dolce & gabanna + heels: burak uyan + tweed blazer: iro + cotton skinny pants: roland mouret + black pumps: christian louboutin





What is your go-to hue?


lauren jerdonek.



No comments:

Post a Comment